Break into the backcountry by any means necessary wearing this abrasion-resistant, all-mountain hooded soft-shell jacket made for aerobic alpine pursuits. The sleek hybrid design places warmth and breathability exactly where you need it, for reliable cold-weather protection that won’t restrict your overall mobility. The virtually windproof Polartec® Power Shield® chest and back features a DWR (durable water resistant) exterior and a high-loft backed interior for exceptional warmth without weight. Four-way stretch panels under the arms are designed for vertical movement when alpine climbing and navigating ski tours through steep terrain. Quick-drying PrimaLoft® One synthetic insulation in the sleeves and hood warms the upper extremities for a boost in warmth without weighing you down. The fully adjustable hood is helmet compatible for extra protection in the worst mountain environments.
- Active fit
- Backcountry skiing, alpine climbing, ski mountaineering and mountaineering
- Exclusive Polartec® Power Shield® High Loft on chest and back traps warmth without inhibiting mobility
- PrimaLoft® One synthetic insulation in sleeves and hood remains warm when wet
- Sleek, fixed, fully adjustable, helmet-compatible hood
- Zip handwarmer pockets
- Summit Series® collection is harness and pack-compatible
- body: 288 g/m² (8.49 oz/yd²) Polartec® Power Shield® 100% nylon ripstop face—94% polyester, 6% elastane 0.75” baffle high loft backer
- shoulders/hood: 20D 40 g/m² (1.18 oz/yd²) 100% nylon ripstop / underarms: 20D 53 g/m² (1.56 oz/yd²) 86% nylon, 14% elastane four-way stretch woven
- cuff: 241 g/m² (7.11 oz/yd²) Polartec® Power Stretch® Pro—88% polyester 12% elastane smooth-face jersey fleece
- Avg Weight:
- 550 g (19.4 oz)
- Lifetime Warranty
The primary insulation layer among experienced outdoor enthusiasts for nearly two decades, Polartec® fabrics are available in a variety of unique textures and weights designed specifically to enhance performance in a variety of environs.
Available in a lightweight, midweight and heavyweight fleece, each Polartec® Classic series fabric provides warmth, comfort and breathability.
PrimaLoft® Eco Earth-friendly insulation created for performance and comfort. Eco insulation technology combines a minimum of 50 percent recycled material with standard PrimaLoft® fibers to create a high-loft, thermally efficient insulation. PrimaLoft® Eco is lightweight and water resistant with superior softness to keep you dry and comfortable.
PrimaLoft® One The ultimate microfiber insulation. Ultra-fine fibers are specially treated in a patented process and then combined into an insulating core that is incredibly soft, lightweight and water resistant. PrimaLoft® One absorbs three times less water, is 14 percent warmer when dry and is 24 percent warmer when wet than competitive insulation.
PrimaLoft® Sport The perfect combination of high-performance insulation and value, this technology combines ultra-fine and multi-diameter fibers for specific performance characteristics. The specially treated ultra-fine fibers help to form a water resistant insulating structure, while the multi-diameter fibers help to build loft.