Navigate the cold, icicle-laden streets with this new sophisticated down winter jacket. Constructed from a durable exterior that’s treated with DWR (durable water repellent) at exterior, this winter-warrior is insulated with a lofty 600-fill down for ample warmth needed during the coldest months. Modern quilting lines at exterior foster a feminine look, with a removable faux fur collar lining at hood.
- Variegated quilting
- Mixed quilting throughout body
- Elastic belt with metal closure
- Exposed DTM coil zips at hand pockets
- Stand-up collar
- Removable faux fur at fixed adjustable hood
- Adjustable drawcord at hem
- Internal stretch cuffs
- Internal media pocket
- Metal logo rivet on left sleeve
- Tonal embroidered logo at back right shoulder
- Avg Weight:
- 852 g (30.1 oz)
- Center Back:
- body: 15D 70 g/m² 100% polyester dobby-weave with DWR / lining: 40D 81 g/m² 100% nylon satin / insulation: 600 fill down
- Lifetime Warranty
Using only the highest quality goose down in all of our products, The North Face® tests each lot of down at three stages of production for loftiness, moisture resistance and ability to regain loft after compression.
The fill power of goose down is an indicator of two important features: warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility, both critical to retain warmth and furnish comfort. True fill power is measured by placing one ounce of goose down in a graduated cylinder and measuring the volume the down occupies in cubic inches. The North Face® products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, which represents the highest quality down commercially available.