Enjoy full-coverage protection from wet winter weather with this longer-length parka that insulates your upper body and hips with 600-fill down. Even the removable hood is insulated for additional warmth in blustery conditions. A two-way center front zip makes it easy to ventilate on the go, without removing mid-layers. An internal MP3 pocket with cord guide provides handsfree listening during your daily commute.
- Quilted body
- Removable adjustable insulated hood
- Chin guard lining
- Two-way center front zip closure with snap placket
- Internal media pocket with cord guide
- Zip hand pockets
- Metal logo rivet at left bicep
- Embroidered logo at back right shoulder
- body: 30D x 70D 80 g/m² 100% polyester twill / lining: 40D 75 g/m² 100% nylon satin twill / insulation: 600 fill down
- Avg Weight:
- 1111 g (39.2 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
Using only the highest quality goose down in all of our products, The North Face® tests each lot of down at three stages of production for loftiness, moisture resistance and ability to regain loft after compression.
The fill power of goose down is an indicator of two important features: warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility, both critical to retain warmth and furnish comfort. True fill power is measured by placing one ounce of goose down in a graduated cylinder and measuring the volume the down occupies in cubic inches. The North Face® products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, which represents the highest quality down commercially available.