Stay out on the hill longer skiing the frontside, backside, or your favorite side stash wearing a fully featured jacket with lightweight 600-fill down insulation. The heathered rip-stop exterior is windproof and treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed light snowfall. An internal MP3 pocket and a designated pocket for your goggles organize your accessories while keeping them accessible. Use the snap-front elasticized powder skirt to seal out snow and keep your mid-layers dry on epic powder days.
- Active fit
- Water resistant, windproof, breathable
- Adjustable, removable hood
- Polyurethane (PU) zip chest pocket
- Core vents
- Handwarmer zip pockets
- PU center front zip
- PU wrist accessory pocket with goggles cloth
- Bonded adjustable cuff tabs
- Internal Lycra® comfort cuffs
- Internal media-security pocket
- Internal goggles pocket
- Detachable, four-snap, snap-down powder skirt with gripper elastic and stretch panels
- Adjustable hem system
- Waist Clip-in integration
- shell: 107 g/m² 63% nylon, 37% polyester heather mini-ripstop with DWR / insulation: 600 fill down
- Avg Weight:
- 1122 g (39.58 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
Using only the highest quality goose down in all of our products, The North Face® tests each lot of down at three stages of production for loftiness, moisture resistance and ability to regain loft after compression.
The fill power of goose down is an indicator of two important features: warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility, both critical to retain warmth and furnish comfort. True fill power is measured by placing one ounce of goose down in a graduated cylinder and measuring the volume the down occupies in cubic inches. The North Face® products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, which represents the highest quality down commercially available.