For cool to cold weather activities, this long-sleeve baselayer shirt provides optimal warmth and moisture management. Constructed with strategically located flat-locked seams and a comfortable, moisture-wicking polyester knit fabric including FlashDry™ technology to dramatically improve dry time and breathability. Partial mechanical stretch fabrication promotes unrestricted mobility.
- Crew neck
- Flat-locked seams
- Logo tag
- 115 g/m² 89% polyester, 11% polyolefin, hi-mechanical stretch double knit with FlashDry™ fiber
- Avg Weight:
- 95 g (3.35 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry.
- Most effective moisture management.
- FlashDry will never wash out - or wear out.
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.
Complete the Outfit
Ski the entire season, from the first snowfall to spring corn, with a 3-in-1 jacket that boasts a waterproof exterior and a zip-in insulated layer. Waterproof cargo pants have a relaxed fit to preserve your freedom of movement while carving up the mountain.Shop This Outfit