Dial in your day-to-day warmth this winter with a versatile three-in-one jacket for reliable protection in a wide range of weather conditions. The durable HyVent® 2L exterior jacket provides waterproof, yet breathable protection to keep your winter layers dry. Adjust the slight A-line silhouette at the snap-tab waist. The zip-in quilted liner jacket is insulated with 550-fill insulation for a boost of warmth on colder days.
- insulation: 550 fill down
- [Outer jacket] Slight A-line shape
- Snap collar at fixed adjustable hood
- Welt zip hand pockets
- Adjustable snap tabs at waist and cuffs
- Internal media pocket with cord guide
- Back vent with hidden snap
- Embroidered logo at left chest and back right [Liner jacket] Quilted body
- Zip hand pockets
- Embroidered logo at left chest and back right
- outer jacket: 70D x 20D 184 g/m² 52% cotton, 48% nylon plain weave HyVent® 2L / lining: 70D 63 g/m² 100% nylon taffeta
- liner body: 20D 42 g/m² 100% nylon ripstop with DWR / lining: 70D 63 g/m² 100% nylon taffeta
- Avg Weight:
- 1111 g (39.2 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- shell 32”, liner 28.5”
- Lifetime Warranty
A waterproof, breathable technology utilizing a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. HyVent® technology has been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function while also maintaining an optimum level of breathability. To test the level of waterproofness, we subjected HyVent® garments to 20 wash cycles, where garments retained an average of more than 60 PSI on the waterproofing Mullens test.
Using only the highest quality goose down in all of our products, The North Face® tests each lot of down at three stages of production for loftiness, moisture resistance and ability to regain loft after compression.
The fill power of goose down is an indicator of two important features: warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility, both critical to retain warmth and furnish comfort. True fill power is measured by placing one ounce of goose down in a graduated cylinder and measuring the volume the down occupies in cubic inches. The North Face® products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, which represents the highest quality down commercially available.
Complete the Outfit
Combat fluctuating temperatures with an insulated three-in-one jacket that has a waterproof exterior to keep your midlayers dry. Insulated boots with waterproof leather exterior are equally suited for wear around the mountain or around town.Shop This Outfit