You’ll be hot to trot in the chairlift line in this new stylish winter-slayer. Constructed from a water-resistant, breathable HyVent® twill exterior, and filled with a lofty and luxurious 550-fill down, you’ll be warm and toasty throughout the coldest of days on the slopes. Removable faux fur trim at hood, and rib at hem, and inner cuffs creates a bomber-style fit.
- Water-resistant, breathable
- Adjustable, removable hood with removable faux fur
- Handwarmer zip pockets
- Internal media security pocket
- Internal goggle pocket
- Removable snap-back powder skirt with elastic gripper
- Rib knit hem
- Rib knit inner cuffs
- shell: HyVent® 2L foxy twill / lining: center back panel is satin quilted and balance is taffeta
- insulation: 550 fill down / delux trim package: pullers, logo badge
- Avg Weight:
- 1100 g (38.8 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
Using only the highest quality goose down in all of our products, The North Face® tests each lot of down at three stages of production for loftiness, moisture resistance and ability to regain loft after compression.
The fill power of goose down is an indicator of two important features: warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility, both critical to retain warmth and furnish comfort. True fill power is measured by placing one ounce of goose down in a graduated cylinder and measuring the volume the down occupies in cubic inches. The North Face® products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, which represents the highest quality down commercially available.