Find your piece of bliss enroute to the summit with this lightweight, 700-fill down hooded jacket. Providing superior insulation with reinforced nylon ripstop exterior, this durable alpine jacket is built to withstand extreme conditions without weighting you down or impacting mobility. Alpine fit and bound cuffs hug the body to eliminate excess fabric.
- 700 fill Eastern European goose down, provides reliable warmth and loft
- Articulated scuba-style hood is close fitting and provides an unobstructed view
- Sleek, lightweight pre-cinched cuffs provide a simple, warm seal against the cold
- Zippered hand warmer and chest pocket
- Interior utility pockets sized for water bottles
- *Please note: Black features a Red liner (not Black as pictured)
- body: 20D nylon ripstop / insulation: 800 fill Eastern European goose down
- Avg Weight:
- 15 oz (425 g)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
Using only the highest quality goose down in all of our products, The North Face® tests each lot of down at three stages of production for loftiness, moisture resistance and ability to regain loft after compression.
The fill power of goose down is an indicator of two important features: warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility, both critical to retain warmth and furnish comfort. True fill power is measured by placing one ounce of goose down in a graduated cylinder and measuring the volume the down occupies in cubic inches. The North Face® products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, which represents the highest quality down commercially available.