WOMEN'S HEDGEHOG GTX XCR® III
Please wait while page loads...
- Color: CLASSIC KHAKI / CHERRY SANTHEMUM RED PINK PEARL / DARK GULL GREY CLASSIC KHAKI / CHERRY SANTHEMUM RED SPACKLEGREY / CITRONELLE GREEN COFFEE BROWN / PALE BLUE MAGIC MAGENTA / MOONLIGHT IVORY
- Find Your Size
- Size: 5 5.5 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11
Women-specific silhouette designed for multisport athletes and adventure racers who require a lightweight, low-profile hiking shoe for all-mountain terrain. It's lightweight, waterproof, breathable and durable. Added mesh panels on upper increase breathability crucial on long treks. Grippy Vibram® outsole aids with footing over slick, uneven terrain.
- [UPPER] GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort Range waterproof, breathable membrane
- Polyurethane (PU)-coated leather upper with breathable mesh panels
- Northotic™ Pro upgraded EVA footbed with Poron® ReSource heel and forefoot cushioning pads and ESS Heal Cradle™ Pro support
- [BOTTOM] X-2™ dual-density, compression-molded EVA midsole with Heal Cradle™ Pro rearfoot support system
- Injection-molded TPU shank plate
- Exclusive lightweight Vibram® rubber outsole
- *Gift box not available for this item
- Approx Weight:* ½ pair:
- 11 oz (310 g) pair: 1 lb 6 oz (620 g) *based on Women’s 7
- Limited one-year warranty
GORE-TEX® delivers the industry’s most innovative and highest performance waterproof, windproof and breathable weather protection.
GORE-TEX® Pro: Provides maximum ruggedness that’s ideal for extreme and extended use, and provides up to 28% increased breathability combined with durability and windproof properties.
GORE-TEX® Active Shell: Provides extreme breathability along with durable waterproof and windproof protection for all-weather, high-aerobic activities. It combines a lighter, thinner GORE-TEX® membrane, with fine denier performance textiles to deliver a streamlined three-layer construction. New for Spring ‘12, this brings a never-before-seen level of comfort performance to waterproof apparel.
GORE-TEX® Paclite®: Combining extreme breathability and durable wind and waterproof protection with minimum weight and pack volume, GORE-TEX® Paclite® shells use a specific membrane with a protective internal layer made of an oil-hating/carbon hybrid – eliminating the need for a separate lining, making this lighter, smaller, and easier to pack away.
GORE-TEX® Performance Shell: Specifically engineered to form an impenetrable barrier against wind and water while maintaining breathability, this waterproof material uses a two-layer construction for a lighter, softer feel – and in a three-layer construction for a more heavy-duty alternative.