Paddle through the mist and spray of choppy whitewater rapids wearing our streamlined tank that’s designed with a shelf bra for a little extra support. This lightweight scoop-neck tank is constructed of a soft, stretch fabric with QuickDry treatment to prevent water absorption and speed overall drying time. The T-strap back frees up your shoulder’s full range of motion. Flat-locked stitching throughout is low profile for reduced abrasion or chafing.
- Soft, quick-drying stretch fabric
- Quick-drying performance
- Combination of unique graphics and solids
- Unique T-strap back
- Scoop neck
- Shelf bra
- Flat-locked stitching for comfort and abrasion resistance
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50
- 75D 208 g/m² (7.337 oz/yd²) 83% polyester, 17% elastane jersey knit
- Avg Weight:
- 140 g (5 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
The sun-protection properties of a woven or knit fabric are dependent upon the transmission, absorption and reflection of UV radiation. The fiber type, dye, construction and finishes determine these characteristics. Our UPF-rated garments offer very good UV protection from prolonged exposure to the sun.