Stay dry during your daily commute, without compromising on style, wearing a classic rain jacket with a mid-thigh length to shield mid-layers from the rain. This lightweight shell is crafted with a waterproof HyVent® exterior to shed moisture and features an attached hood to cover your head in a downpour. Dual-entry pockets allow you to stow a smart phone or subway pass in the button-closure front-flap pockets while warming your hands through the side-entry.
- Attached hood with adjustable drawcord
- Center front zip closure with snap placket
- Dual-entry hand pockets with flap button closure
- Welt zip side hand pockets
- Internal media pocket with cord guide
- Adjustable self fabric button tabs at sleeves
- Embroidered logo at left chest and back right shoulder
- body: 40D 100 g/m² HyVent® 2L—100% nylon mélange plain weave / lining: 70D 63 g/m² 100% nylon taffeta
- Avg Weight:
- 420 g (15 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
A waterproof, breathable technology utilizing a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. HyVent® technology has been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function while also maintaining an optimum level of breathability. To test the level of waterproofness, we subjected HyVent® garments to 20 wash cycles, where garments retained an average of more than 60 PSI on the waterproofing Mullens test.