A breathable panel is strategically placed down the full length of the back to allow you to maintain a brisk pace on fast hikes without worrying that your pack will start sticking to your sweaty back. This lightweight tank’s FlashDry™ technology enhanced T-strap works with your body to improve wicking and surface evaporation for a faster drying time. Constructed with seam-free shoulders and hip panels to reduce abrasion from pack straps. Flat-lock seams throughout the rest of the garment are low profile.
- Lightweight and packable modular layering system with FlashDry on T-strap down back
- Seam-free shoulders and hip panels for backpack compatibility
- Flat-locked seams
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 30
- body: 30D 105 g/m² (3.70 oz/yd²) 67% polyester, 33% T400 polyester double knit
- panels: 75D 155 g/m² (5.47 oz/yd²) 93% polyester 7% elastane with FlashDry™
- Avg Weight:
- 140 g (5 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that incorporate microporous particles to improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ fabrics feature a microporous particle additive that accelerates the removal of moisture from the skin and speeds evaporative drying. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry.
- Most effective moisture management.
- FlashDry is permanently embedded in the yarn and won’t wash out.
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.
The sun-protection properties of a woven or knit fabric are dependent upon the transmission, absorption and reflection of UV radiation. The fiber type, dye, construction and finishes determine these characteristics. Our UPF-rated garments offer very good UV protection from prolonged exposure to the sun.
Complete the Outfit
Warm spring hikes require gear that keeps you trail-ready without the layers or bulk. New lightweight tank top with FlashDry technology moves moisture away from your skin to keep you cool as you move. Show off your feminine style and maximize your freedom of movement with a verstatile 16" skort.Shop This Outfit