Our most technically advanced modular mountaineering mitt system that delivers waterproof, breathable protection and removable fleece warmth for the most punishing days. Providing the most thermal protection possible, this mitten received our highest-warmth rating. New FlashDry™ lining technology dramatically improves dry time an breathability in a revolutionary new way.
- 5 Dimensional Fit™ uses five hand measurements to build gloves from the inside out to ensure a consistent size Fit™
- GORE-TEX® X-TRAFIT™ insert technology for maximum dexterity and dryness
- Removable liner for additional on/off options when needed
- Reinforced and doubled-over water-resistant leather palm
- Full-length gauntlet to block out all elements
- Pre-curved molded articulation
- High-pile palm lining for maximum warmth on cold tools
- shell: stretch nylon 2L (DWR) / lining: FlashDry™ (180 g)
- palm: water-resistant leather / palm insulation: high-pile fleece / back of hand insulation: 200 g PrimaLoft® One
- Lifetime Warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that incorporate microporous particles to improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ fabrics feature a microporous particle additive that accelerates the removal of moisture from the skin and speeds evaporative drying. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry.
- Most effective moisture management.
- FlashDry is permanently embedded in the yarn and won’t wash out.
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.