Engineered to withstand severe rainstorms and styled for everyday use, this lightweight, waterproof jacket is a staple for every outdoor enthusiast. Featuring an attached, fully adjustable hood with visor, pit-zips, and a hem cinch-cord, you'll stay dry hour after wet hour with this durable rain jacket. Engineered with HyVent® DT EC, a new material derived from natural castor oil from beans, this eco-friendly jacket reduces the use of synthetic membrane components by 50% compared to traditional waterproof materials.
- Editors Choice Green 2011 award from Backpacker magazine
- Standard fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam sealed
- Attached, fully adjustable hood with hidden drawcord system
- Center front zip and Velcro® closure
- Brushed chinguard lining
- Pit-zip vents
- Two hand pockets
- Stowable in left hand pocket
- Velcro® adjustable cuff tabs
- Hem cinchcord
- 40D 2.7 oz/yd2 nylon ripstop HyVent™ DT 2.5L
- Length from Center Back:
- 28 in.
A waterproof, breathable technology utilizing a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. HyVent® technology has been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function while also maintaining an optimum level of breathability. To test the level of waterproofness, we subjected HyVent® garments to 20 wash cycles, where garments retained an average of more than 60 PSI on the waterproofing Mullens test.