A stretch boardshort that’s crafted of rugged, polyester that’s durable enough for an epic, endless summer by the coast. The QuickDry treatment discourages water absorption and speeds drying time. Four-way stretch back panel frees up a wider range of motion as you balance on your board. Waistband fastens with a snap closure and the front of these boardshorts features a hook-and-loop fly. These 10” inseam boardshorts are constructed with a crotch gusset and a comfortable, relaxed fit that’s cut wider through the thigh. Slashed hand pockets give these comfortable short a casual feel.
- Quick-drying durable performance polyester
- Four-way stretch back panel for range of motion
- Snap closure at waist and Velcro® on fly
- Waistband has contrasting color detail
- Hand pockets for multi-use appeal
- Full crotch gusset
- Secure-zip pocket with drain hole and key loop
- Relaxed fit
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50
- 75D 176 g/m² (6.2 oz/yd²) 100% polyester
- Avg Weight:
- 220 g (8 oz)
- R 10”
- Lifetime Warranty
The sun-protection properties of a woven or knit fabric are dependent upon the transmission, absorption and reflection of UV radiation. The fiber type, dye, construction and finishes determine these characteristics. Our UPF-rated garments offer very good UV protection from prolonged exposure to the sun.