Part of our 2014 Ultra Series that's engineered with best-in-class footwear technologies, this trail-specific performance shoe features a lightweight yet protective upper, Gore-Tex® waterproofing, a tri-density midsole to drive stability and a medial post for motion control. Lugs on the Vibram® soles are angled for traction during steep ascents and maximize surface contact for confident landings on the trails.
- Engineered for stability and comfort on trails in all weather conditions
- Upper: GORE-TEX® waterproof, breathable membrane
- Upper: Breathable and protective Ultra Airmesh
- Upper: Anatomical upper with built-in medial support
- Upper: Pillowy soft cushioning in the heel, tongue and collar lining to keep you comfortable and locked in on any run
- Upper: Gusseted tongue
- Upper: 3M® reflective on upper for visibility
- Upper: Pebax® heel CRADLE™ technology for proper foot positioning
- Bottom: 20 mm/10 mm heel/forefoot EVA underfoot
- Bottom: Triple-density, compression-molded EVA midsole
- Bottom: Softer-density crash pad for smooth landing and transition
- Bottom: Firmer-density medial post to slow the rate of pronation
- Bottom: Plush, medium-density midsole throughout for a nice, consistent ride
- Bottom: Vibram® full-length, trail-specific outsole
- Bottom: 10 mm offset
- Approx Weight:
- 1/2 pair: 13 oz (368 g) / pair: 1 lb 10 oz (736 g) *based on Men’s 9
GORE-TEX® delivers the industry’s most innovative and highest performance waterproof, windproof and breathable weather protection.
GORE-TEX® Pro: Provides maximum ruggedness that’s ideal for extreme and extended use, and provides up to 28% increased breathability combined with durability and windproof properties.
GORE-TEX® Active Shell: Provides extreme breathability along with durable waterproof and windproof protection for all-weather, high-aerobic activities. It combines a lighter, thinner GORE-TEX® membrane, with fine denier performance textiles to deliver a streamlined three-layer construction. New for Spring ‘12, this brings a never-before-seen level of comfort performance to waterproof apparel.
GORE-TEX® Paclite®: Combining extreme breathability and durable wind and waterproof protection with minimum weight and pack volume, GORE-TEX® Paclite® shells use a specific membrane with a protective internal layer made of an oil-hating/carbon hybrid – eliminating the need for a separate lining, making this lighter, smaller, and easier to pack away.
GORE-TEX® Performance Shell: Specifically engineered to form an impenetrable barrier against wind and water while maintaining breathability, this waterproof material uses a two-layer construction for a lighter, softer feel – and in a three-layer construction for a more heavy-duty alternative.
Complete the Outfit
Winter Trail Runner
Propel yourself down trails this winter with a weather-resistant performance running jacket and trail-specific running shoes that feature best-in-class Vibram® soles.Shop This Outfit