MEN’S THERMOBALL™ REMIX JACKET
Please wait while page loads...
- Color: HIGH RISE GREY / VANADIS GREY HIGH RISE GREY / VANADIS GREY SCALLION GREEN / SCALLION GREEN TNF BLACK / TNF BLACK TNF BLACK / SNORKEL BLUE VALENCIA ORANGE / VANADIS GREY DARK EGGPLANT PURPLE / VANADIS GREY SNORKEL BLUE / VANADIS GREY SULPHUR YELLOW / BLACK INK GREEN RAGE RED / VANADIS GREY BLACK INK GREEN CAMO PRINT / BLACK INK GREEN
- Find Your Size
- Size: S M L XL XXL
Remixed to deliver dialed warmth to your core during active endeavors, our lightweight ThermoBall™, powered by PrimaLoft™ jacket places synthetic clusters at the torso and back to protect your core in wet, cold conditions. The lightly insulated (60 g) sleeves and shoulders provide a sleek buffer against cool conditions without restricting arm turnover.
- Get versatile warmth with ultralight, packable ThermoBall insulation around your torso and PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Eco on the shoulders and arms
- ThermoBall™ offers the lightweight loft, warmth and compressibility of down with the wet-weather insulating performance of synthetics.
- 15D nylon ripstop with ThermoBall™ and 60 g PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Eco
- Exposed molded-tooth front zip
- Reverse-coil hand pockets
- Internal elastic cuff
- Hem cinch-cord
- bluesign® approved fabric
- shell: 15D 33 g/m² 100% nylon / body insulation: PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ / shoulders and sleeves insulation: 60 g PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Eco
- Avg Weight:
- 430 g (15.17 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
Developed in partnership with Primaoft, Inc., ThermoBall is a revolution in insulation technology. Unlike traditional continuous-filament synthetic insulation, the small, round PrimaLoft synthetic-fiber clusters closely mimic down clusters, trapping heat within small air pockets to retain warmth. Independent clo testing by Kansas State University has shown that ThermoBall has warmth equivalent to 600 fill goose down. As a result, ThermoBall can offer the lightweight warmth and compressibility of down with the wet-weather insulating performance of synthetic insulation.