MEN'S ALPINE PROJECT JACKET
Please wait while page loads...
- Color: TREE FROG GREEN / FLASHLIGHT GREEN ASPHALT GREY TNF BLACK MONARCH ORANGE NOAH GREEN NAUTICAL BLUE CONQUER BLUE / CONQUER BLUE TNF BLACK / TNF BLACK LOUIE BLUE / ESTATE BLUE TREE FROG GREEN / FLASHLIGHT GREEN
- Find Your Size
- Size: S M L XL XXL
Featured in Outside Magazine's Buyers Guide as a top product for 2013. Suited for swift, technical ascents where weight is critical, this new ultra-lightweight hard shell provides extreme breathability with waterproof, windproof protection. New GORE-TEX® Active Shell fabric provides a 30% lighter (and thinner) GORE-TEX® membrane than ever before for a streamlined three-layer construction. Laminated with the backer directly into the GORE-TEX® membrane, this hard shell provides extreme breathability and excellent next to skin comfort.
- Alpine fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam sealed
- Fully adjustable hood with hidden cord locks and laminated hood brim
- Brushed chin guard lining for comfort
- Polyurethane (PU) two-way center front zip
- Mesh alpine pockets
- Polyurethane (PU) pit-zip vents
- Non-abrasive molded cuff tabs
- Hidden hem cinch-cord at center front zip
- 30D 105 g/m² (3 / 1 oz/yd²) 62% nylon, 38% polyester GORE-TEX® Active Shell Light and Fast 3L
- Avg Weight:
- Length from Center Back:
GORE-TEX® delivers the industry’s most innovative and highest performance waterproof, windproof and breathable weather protection.
GORE-TEX® Pro: Provides maximum ruggedness that’s ideal for extreme and extended use, and provides up to 28% increased breathability combined with durability and windproof properties.
GORE-TEX® Active Shell: Provides extreme breathability along with durable waterproof and windproof protection for all-weather, high-aerobic activities. It combines a lighter, thinner GORE-TEX® membrane, with fine denier performance textiles to deliver a streamlined three-layer construction. New for Spring ‘12, this brings a never-before-seen level of comfort performance to waterproof apparel.
GORE-TEX® Paclite®: Combining extreme breathability and durable wind and waterproof protection with minimum weight and pack volume, GORE-TEX® Paclite® shells use a specific membrane with a protective internal layer made of an oil-hating/carbon hybrid – eliminating the need for a separate lining, making this lighter, smaller, and easier to pack away.
GORE-TEX® Performance Shell: Specifically engineered to form an impenetrable barrier against wind and water while maintaining breathability, this waterproof material uses a two-layer construction for a lighter, softer feel – and in a three-layer construction for a more heavy-duty alternative.