Four times more windproof than the classic Denali jacket, this mid-layer is crafted of incredibly breathable Polartec Wind Pro® shearling fleece. Water-resistant finish and Polartec® Power Shield® reinforced shoulders improve durability and overall weather protection when this versatile jacket is worn as an outer layer. New media pocket protects your MP3 player and streamlines headphone wires for handfree listening.
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementary garments from The North Face®
- Abrasion-resistant shoulders
- Napoleon chest pocket
- Two secure-zip hand pockets
- Elastic-bound cuffs and hem
- Hem cinch-cord
- Media pocket
- body: 427 g/m² (12.6 oz/yd²) 100% polyester Polartec® Wind Pro® ripstop shearling
- abrasion: 376 g/m² (11.1 oz/yd²) 100% polyester Polartec® Power Shield®
- Avg Weight:
- 730 g (25.8 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
The primary insulation layer among experienced outdoor enthusiasts for nearly two decades, Polartec® fabrics are available in a variety of unique textures and weights designed specifically to enhance performance in a variety of environs.
Available in a lightweight, midweight and heavyweight fleece, each Polartec® Classic series fabric provides warmth, comfort and breathability.