Tackle long runs through muddy trails and rugged terrain with the protection of this lightweight, waterproof Gore-Tex® running shoe that's finished with trail-specific Vibram® soles. The Ultra Series is designed to provide critical impact and element protection while eliminating excess weight for unrivaled performance on any terrain. Pebax® CRADLE™ technology in the midsole offers exceptional energy return for a springy feel and impact protection for enhanced stability.
- Durable, waterproof Gore-Tex® running shoe with trail-specific Vibram® soles
- Designed for runners with a neutral stride
- Upper: GORE-TEX® waterproof breathable membrane
- Breathable and protective Ultra Airmesh
- 3M™ reflective tape for visibility
- CRADLE™ technology for proper foot positioning
- 16 mm/8 mm heel/forefoot EVA under foot
- Dual-injection-molded, EVA CRADLE™ GUIDE midsole platform
- Vibram® full-length, trail-specific outsole
- Approx Weight:
- 1/2 Pair: 10.2 oz (289 g) / Pair: 1 lb 4 oz (578 g) *based on Men’s 9
- Limited-one year warranty
GORE-TEX® delivers the industry’s most innovative and highest performance waterproof, windproof and breathable weather protection.
GORE-TEX® Pro: Provides maximum ruggedness that’s ideal for extreme and extended use, and provides up to 28% increased breathability combined with durability and windproof properties.
GORE-TEX® Active Shell: Provides extreme breathability along with durable waterproof and windproof protection for all-weather, high-aerobic activities. It combines a lighter, thinner GORE-TEX® membrane, with fine denier performance textiles to deliver a streamlined three-layer construction. New for Spring ‘12, this brings a never-before-seen level of comfort performance to waterproof apparel.
GORE-TEX® Paclite®: Combining extreme breathability and durable wind and waterproof protection with minimum weight and pack volume, GORE-TEX® Paclite® shells use a specific membrane with a protective internal layer made of an oil-hating/carbon hybrid – eliminating the need for a separate lining, making this lighter, smaller, and easier to pack away.
GORE-TEX® Performance Shell: Specifically engineered to form an impenetrable barrier against wind and water while maintaining breathability, this waterproof material uses a two-layer construction for a lighter, softer feel – and in a three-layer construction for a more heavy-duty alternative.
Complete the Outfit
Layer for weather protection on the trails with a waterproof running jacket that features an internal venting system for breathability. Stretch-knit technical separates feature FlashDry™ fibers to wick moisture and speed drying time.Shop This Outfit