Now constructed with fewer seams and a drop-tail hem, this technical stretch-fleece jacket delivers midweight warmth without bulk during cool-weather runs. Body-mapped knit panels with wicking FlashDry™ fibers are placed down the back and under the arms for improved breathability and mobility. The two-way zip front makes it easy to ventilate when you’re working up a sweat on the trail. Stash pocket at the lower back holds energy gels for refueling on-the-go, or car keys.
- Technical, midweight stretch-fleece jacket with moisture-wicking panels
- Two-way zip
- Reflectivity at zip
- Drop tail
- Secure back pocket
- Flat-locked stitching
- Reflective logo
- bluesign® approved fabric
- body: 275 g/m² 50% polyester, 43% recycled polyester, 7% elastane fleece / panel: 160 g/m² 65% polyester, 35% recycled polyester double knit with FlashDry™
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry.
- Most effective moisture management.
- FlashDry will never wash out - or wear out.
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.