Run all winter long in a technical stretch fleece pullover that delivers breathable, midweight warmth without bulk. The steel construction pairs stretch jersey fleece with body-mapped knit FlashDry™ panels down the back, sides, and under the arms for best-in-class moisture management and mobility. The quarter-zip neck provides extra coverage when fully zipped, or quick ventilation when unzipped.
- Technical, midweight stretch-fleece pullover with moisture-wicking panels
- Two-way zip
- Reflectivity at zip
- Drop tail
- Flat-locked stitching
- Reflective logo
- bluesign® approved fabric
- body: 275 g/m² 50% polyester, 43% recycled polyester, 7% elastane fleece / panel: 160 g/m² 65% polyester, 35% recycled polyester double knit with FlashDry™
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry.
- Most effective moisture management.
- FlashDry will never wash out - or wear out.
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.