Execute workouts that are hard on your body and tough on your gear with the reliable coverage of this ultra-durable quarter-zip pullover. Constructed of FlashDry-XD™ to meet the extreme training demands of the mountain athlete by accelerating drying time and increasing abrasion resistance. Mapped with abrasion-resistant panels on the shoulders, down the center back, and at the elbows to prevent wear and tear when hauling sandbags or climbing rope. Reinforced prevent wearing down in critical areas.
- Abrasion-resistant fabric
- Woven overlay
- Engineered for range of motion
- Reinforced seams
- Tonal logo
- Learn More about Mountain Athletics
- body: 140 g/m² 59% polyester, 35% nylon, 6% elastane knit jersey with FlashDry-XD™
- panel: 145 g/m² 64% polyester, 36% recycled polyester double-knit jacquard, Fabric: overlay: 157 g/m² 89% polyester, 11% elastane woven
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry.
- Most effective moisture management.
- FlashDry will never wash out - or wear out.
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.
Complete the Outfit
Bag Bigger Peaks
Designed for mountain athletes training in extreme environments, the Kilowatt 10.5"-inseam shorts and the abrasion-resistant FlashDry-XD™ quarter-zip are designed for prolonged use in rugged conditions.Shop This Outfit