When the temperatures start to rise, hang around the crag or the trailhead in this cotton-blend shirt with short sleeves. The snap front closure makes it easy to add or remove this lightweight layer as needed.
- Sun collar stands for extra coverage
- Snaps at chest pocket closure and front placket
- Inner collar has contrast plaid detail
- Yoke, center front placket and pockets cut on the bias
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50
- body: 75D 96 g/m² (3.38 oz/yd2) 60% cotton, 40% polyester yarn-dyed plaid poplin
- Avg Weight:
- 790 g (27.87 oz)
- High Point Shoulder:
- Lifetime Warranty
The sun-protection properties of a woven or knit fabric are dependent upon the transmission, absorption and reflection of UV radiation. The fiber type, dye, construction and finishes determine these characteristics. Our UPF-rated garments offer very good UV protection from prolonged exposure to the sun.