An essential baselayer for breathable warmth during low- to medium-intensity activities in cold conditions, this versatile midweight tight is crafted with mechanical stretch for improved leg turnover. The anti-odor polyester knit fabric features FlashDry™ Eco fibers to wick sweat away from the skin and dramatically speed drying time.
- Warm, moisture-wicking baselayer tights with stretch
- Next-to-skin fit
- Fly opening
- Ankle length
- Elastic logo waist
- Flat-locked seams
- bluesign® approved fabric
- 180 g/m² 57% polyester, 43% Repreve® recycled polyester, FlashDry™ Eco and anti-odor, high-mechanical stretch double knit
- Avg Weight:
- 7.4 oz (210 g)
- R 30”
- Lifetime Warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry.
- Most effective moisture management.
- FlashDry will never wash out - or wear out.
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.