An essential baselayer for breathable warmth during low- to medium-intensity activities in cold conditions, this versatile midweight zip-neck top has a slim, next-to-skin fit. The anti-odor polyester knit fabric features FlashDry™ Eco fibers to wick sweat away from the skin and dramatically speed drying time. Crafted with mechanical stretch for improved range of movement under mid-layers.
- An essential baselayer with stretch delivers moisture-wicking performance
- Next-to-skin fit
- Half-zip front
- Mock neck
- Flat-locked seams
- TNF™ logo
- solid: 180 g/m² 57% polyester, 43% Repreve® recycled polyester, FlashDry™ Eco and anti-odor, high-mechanical stretch double knit
- novelty stripe: 175 g/m² 100% polyester, FlashDry™ and anti-odor, high-mechanical stretch double knit
- Avg Weight:
- 8.8 oz (250 g)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry.
- Most effective moisture management.
- FlashDry will never wash out - or wear out.
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.