For cool to cold weather activities, this long-sleeve pullover baselayer provides optimal warmth and moisture management. Constructed with strategically located flat-locked seams and a comfortable, moisture-wicking polyester knit fabric that features FlashDry™ Eco technology to dramatically improve dry time and breathability. Partial mechanical stretch fabrication promotes unrestricted mobility.
- A moisture-wicking baselayer with stretch delivers light warmth
- Next-to-skin fit
- Half-zip front
- Mock neck
- Flat-locked seams
- TNF™ logo
- 120 g/m² 63% polyester, 37% Repreve® recycled polyester, FlashDry™ Eco and anti-odor, high-mechanical stretch double knit
- Avg Weight:
- 8.1 oz (230 g)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry.
- Most effective moisture management.
- FlashDry will never wash out - or wear out.
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.