Dial in your moisture management during rigorous ski sessions with a purpose-built baselayer designed to be worn under the Alloy jacket to create a best-in-class backcountry kit. Constructed with varied wool fabric weights throughout the body and revolutionary FlashDry™ panels around the neck, down the upper chest, and under the arms to keep men dry in the places they sweat the most. Thermo3D™ body-mapping provides optimum temperature regulation to reduce the potential for overheating on the ascent and preventing flash-cooling during the descent.
- Next-to-skin fit
- Ski mountaineering, backcountry skiing and alpine climbing
- Three different fabric weights of merino wool are strategically placed to regulate body temperature
- Panels with FlashDry™ in high-perspiration zones improve dry time
- Flat-locked seams using seam-soft thread eliminate chafing
- shell A: 19.0 micron + 150D/96f 229 g/m² (6.75 oz/yd²) 52% polyester, 48% merino wool jersey fleece
- shell B: 18.9 micron + 75D/144f 167 g/m² (4.93 oz/yd²) 68% merino wool, 32% polyester double knit
- shell C: 19.5 micron + 75D 160 g/m² (4.72 oz/yd²) 65% merino wool, 35% polyester jersey
- Avg Weight:
- 290 g (10.22 oz)
- Lifetime Warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ fabrics feature a microporous additive that accelerates the removal of moisture from the skin and speeds evaporative drying. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry.
- Most effective moisture management.
- FlashDry is permanently embedded in the yarn and won’t wash out.
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.