Run warmer without overheating on long-distance runs with this technical stretch fleece jacket that delivers midweight warmth without bulk. Body-mapped knit panels with wicking FlashDry™ fibers are placed down the back and under the arms for improved breathability and mobility. The two-way zip front makes it easy to ventilate when you’re working up a sweat on the trail. Stash pocket energy gels for refueling on-the-go, or your car keys in the secure back pocket.
- Two-way zip
- Reflectivity at zip
- Shaped hem
- Secure back pocket
- Contrast flat-locked stitch
- Reflective logo
- body: 250 g/m² 93% polyester, 7% elastane knit / panel: 160 g/m² 100% polyester knit with FlashDry™
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that incorporate microporous particles to improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ fabrics feature a microporous particle additive that accelerates the removal of moisture from the skin and speeds evaporative drying. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry.
- Most effective moisture management.
- FlashDry is permanently embedded in the yarn and won’t wash out.
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.