Get the lightweight coverage you need on cool-weather runs with this technical crewneck that’s designed to manage moisture and regulate your core temperature. Body-mapped knit panels with wicking FlashDry™ fibers are placed down the back and under the arms for improved breathability where you need it most. Thumb holes at the base of each sleeve provide greater coverage during forward-motion.
- Reflective logo
- body: 160 g/m² 100% polyester knit / panel: 145 g/m² 100% polyester knit with FlashDry™
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that incorporate microporous particles to improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ fabrics feature a microporous particle additive that accelerates the removal of moisture from the skin and speeds evaporative drying. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry.
- Most effective moisture management.
- FlashDry is permanently embedded in the yarn and won’t wash out.
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.