Get the lightweight coverage you need on cool-weather runs with this technical crewneck that's designed to manage moisture and regulate your core temperature. Body-mapped knit panels with wicking FlashDry™ fibers are placed down the back and under the arms for improved breathability where you need it most. Thumb holes at the base of each sleeve provide greater coverage during forward-motion.
- Technical running crewneck regulates your body temperature on cool-weather runs
- Reflective logo
- bluesign® approved material
- body: 160 g/m² 100% polyester knit / panel: 145 g/m² 100% polyester knit with FlashDry™
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry.
- Most effective moisture management.
- FlashDry will never wash out - or wear out.
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.
Complete the Outfit
Winter Trail Runner
Propel yourself down trails this winter with a weather-resistant performance running jacket and trail-specific running shoes that feature best-in-class Vibram® soles.Shop This Outfit