Stay covered on the trail in cool spring conditions with this new versatile, lightweight Polartec® Classic 100 fleece jacket. Contrast stretch panels at sides, underarm, and along back of arm let you reach and bend without restriction. Bicep zipper pocket provides an ideal stash spot for energy gel, or car keys.
- Unique microfibers provide an unparalleled soft hand
- Provides 10% more warmth and is 50% more thermally efficient than old TKA 100, at 27% less weight
- 24% more breathable and 18% more compressible, allowing 23 in³ (0.23 liters) of pack-space savings
- Stretch panels at side through underarm for increased mobility
- Bicep pocket
- Underarm gusset
- Lower hand pockets
- Pop color zips and chest logos on select colors
- body: 155 g/m² Polartec® Classic Micro—100% polyester stretch panels: 227 g/m² 94% polyester, 6% elastane
- Avg Weight:
- 295 g (10.4 oz)
TKA (Thermal Kinetic Advancement) Fleece are proprietary fabrics created by The North Face® with superior insulation and wear-resistance. There are three different weights of TKA fleece offered throughout our products, and a TKA Superstretch fabric that excels in aerobic activities.
TKA 100 is a lightweight, high-performance microfiber fleece with a luxurious finish. TKA micro-fleece provides warmth next to the skin or in a layering system. This 100 percent polyester fabric is engineered to be both durable and resistant to pilling. It offers warmth when wet, launders well, compresses to a small size and packs easily.
TKA 200 is a midweight fleece ideally suited to function as a mid-layer. This 100 percent polyester, pill-resistant fabric is warm, breathable and has a great warmth-to-weight ratio.
TKA 300 is a mid to heavyweight, high-performance, pill-resistant fleece. It can be worn as a layering piece or by itself as a warm, casual outer layer; a great alternative to a cotton sweatshirt.
TKA Superstretch features a supple, four-way-stretch fabric that delivers exceptional breathability and comfort. The soft, brushed inner surface aids in the fabric’s moisture control and prevents chaffing, while the polyester and spandex construction contributes to a conforming, supportive fit. TKA Superstretch is ideal as a layering piece in cool-to-cold conditions or may be worn by itself as an aerobic outer layer.