Everyone knows wool wicks, but when you take wool and add revolutionary new FlashDry™ wicking technology, the result is a superior material for active pursuits, like climbing big routes in Yosemite. FlashDry™ embedded into the fiber improves dry time and increases breathability to keep you sweat-free.
- Fabric contains FlashDry™; derived from volcanic minerals, it improves wicking and drying times
- Wool blend provides warmth and soft hand feel
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 15
- Chest pocket overlay
- 140 g (4.94 oz/yd2) 65% merino, 35% polyester with FlashDry™ fibers
- Avg Weight:
- 150 g (5.29 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that incorporate microporous particles to improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ fabrics feature a microporous particle additive that accelerates the removal of moisture from the skin and speeds evaporative drying. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry.
- Most effective moisture management.
- FlashDry is permanently embedded in the yarn and won’t wash out.
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.