For backpacking and hiking trips, you want to grab a shirt that wicks. This new lightweight layering long-sleeve top features innovative new FlashDry™ technology that dramatically improves dry time and breathability. Honeycomb material helps aid with moisture management as well, moving sweat to the outer edge of the fabric where it can evaporate quickly.
- Fabric contains FlashDry™; derived from volcanic minerals, it improves wicking and drying times
- Honeycomb face fabric for increased moisture movement
- Stretch for increased mobility
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 30
- Gusseted underarms
- Flat-locked stitching
- 50D 130 g/m² (3.77 oz/yd2) 73% polyester with FlashDry™ fibers, 27% polyester
- Avg Weight:
- 190 g (6.7 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ fabrics feature a microporous additive that accelerates the removal of moisture from the skin and speeds evaporative drying. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry.
- Most effective moisture management.
- FlashDry is permanently embedded in the yarn and won’t wash out.
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.