New windproof running shell keeps your core protected from the cold, gusty wind during forward motion, while the merino wool polyester blend at arms, sides, and back keeps you warm without overheating. New FlashDry™ technology in the fiber’s of the wool provide improved drying time and breathability. High neck collar provides an extended cover crucial for cold conditions.
- High neck collar
- Chest pocket
- Reflective logos
- Windblock front panel
- body: 225 g/m² 80% polyester, 20% polyurethane (PU), three-layer laminated
- panel: 65% micron merino wool, 35% polyester with FlashDry™ fiber
- Avg Weight:
- 10.2 oz
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that incorporate microporous particles to improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ fabrics feature a microporous particle additive that accelerates the removal of moisture from the skin and speeds evaporative drying. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry.
- Most effective moisture management.
- FlashDry is permanently embedded in the yarn and won’t wash out.
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.