Be prepared for the trail, and save space in your pack, when you carry this highly compressible, fleece mid-layer. Breathable FlashDry™ panels are strategically placed under the arms and down the sides of this woven jacquard fleece jacket for improved wicking and surface evaporation. Constructed with raglan shoulder seams, and gussets under arms and at sides for improved mobility while wearing a backpack. Laser-cut panels at sides are hipbelt compatible to keep supportive straps from digging into your waist. Flat-locked stitching throughout reduces abrasion for next-to-skin comfort during a long day of hiking. Reverse coil full-length front zipper is low profile.
- Mid-layer component of a modular layering system, with FlashDry™ back and underarm panels
- Reverse-coil center front zip
- Zip-closure hand pockets
- Panel construction at sides is hipbelt compatible
- Full underarm and side gussets
- Flat-locked stitching for comfort and reduced abrasion
- 196 g/m² (6.914 oz/yd²) 53% polyester, 47% polyester jacquard fleece with FlashDry™
- Avg Weight:
- 360 g (13 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that incorporate microporous particles to improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ fabrics feature a microporous particle additive that accelerates the removal of moisture from the skin and speeds evaporative drying. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry.
- Most effective moisture management.
- FlashDry is permanently embedded in the yarn and won’t wash out.
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.