Engineered function, wooly warmth, and moisture management wrapped into a stealthy baselayer suit. Designed by requests from our athletes, this one-piece suit is intended for use on high-alpine mountaineering pursuits, where no compromises can be taken with warmth and wicking. Incorporating new FlashDry™ technology in the fibers of this suit, this revolutionary wicking technology dramatically improves drying time to keep you climbing strong, and dry.
- Wool-polypropylene blend is soft against the skin and accelerates moisture transfer to the outer surface
- FlashDry™ technology dramatically decreases drying time
- Zip drop seat matches pattern on Meru Pinnacle Bib for ease of use under duress
- Flat-locked seam construction eliminates hot spots when layering
- 38% polypropylene, 33% wool, 29% polyester with Flashdry™ fiber 180 g/m²
- Avg Weight:
- 11.5 oz (330 g)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that incorporate microporous particles to improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ fabrics feature a microporous particle additive that accelerates the removal of moisture from the skin and speeds evaporative drying. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry.
- Most effective moisture management.
- FlashDry is permanently embedded in the yarn and won’t wash out.
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.