Designed for blockbuster mountaineering explorations in frigid, unforgiving conditions, this insulated jacket keeps athletes warm in cold weather at high altitudes thanks to its lightweight PrimaLoft® One insulation. This Summit Series®; jacket keeps explorers dry too thanks to its waterproof, highly breathable, seam sealed HyVent® Alpha fabric that retains its capabilities in even the most severe conditions.
- Performance fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam sealed
- Fully adjustable hood with laminated brim
- Napoleon chest pocket
- Internal security zip pocket
- Two hand pockets
- Non-abrasive molded cuff tabs
- Hideaway hem cinch-cord
- Summit Series® collection
- Avg Weight:
- 798 g (28.2 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- shell: 40D 100 g/m² (2.9 oz/yd²) HyVent® Alpha 2L 100% nylon faille weave, abrasion: 70D 151 g/m² (4.4 oz/yd²) HyVent® DT 2.5L 100% nylon, insulation: 100 g PrimaLoft® One
- Lifetime Warranty
A waterproof, breathable technology utilizing a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. HyVent® technology has been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function while also maintaining an optimum level of breathability. To test the level of waterproofness, we subjected HyVent® garments to 20 wash cycles, where garments retained an average of more than 60 PSI on the waterproofing Mullens test.