Peak-bagging alpinists require nearly indestructible pants that will weather multiple summit pushes. These rugged pants are constructed with an ultra-durable 70D Gore-Tex® Pro Shell exterior that remains waterproof and windproof in the most demanding mountain environments. The waist features an adjustable front and an elasticized back that won’t ride up or chafe. Full-length zippers on either side make it easier to add or remove this exterior layer mid-route without slowing down your progress.
- Active fit
- Mountaineering and alpine climbing
- Belted adjustable waist system with elastic back
- Removable and fully adjustable front-attach-only suspender system
- Single polyurethane (PU) zippered thigh pocket
- Dual zippered PU hand pockets
- Dual full-length PU side zips
- Zippered elastic gaiter and kickpatch
- Summit Series® collection is harness and pack-compatible
- body: 70D 135 g/m² (3.98 oz/yd²) GORE-TEX® Pro Shell—100% nylon ripstop with a micro-grid ripstop woven backer
- abrasion: 190 g/m² (5.6 oz/yd²) 72% nylon, 28% Kevlar® schoeller®-keprotec®
- Avg Weight:
- 600 g (21.16 oz)
- Lifetime Warranty
GORE-TEX® delivers the industry’s most innovative and highest performance waterproof, windproof and breathable weather protection.
GORE-TEX® Pro: Provides maximum ruggedness that’s ideal for extreme and extended use, and provides up to 28% increased breathability combined with durability and windproof properties.
GORE-TEX® Active Shell: Provides extreme breathability along with durable waterproof and windproof protection for all-weather, high-aerobic activities. It combines a lighter, thinner GORE-TEX® membrane, with fine denier performance textiles to deliver a streamlined three-layer construction. New for Spring ‘12, this brings a never-before-seen level of comfort performance to waterproof apparel.
GORE-TEX® Paclite®: Combining extreme breathability and durable wind and waterproof protection with minimum weight and pack volume, GORE-TEX® Paclite® shells use a specific membrane with a protective internal layer made of an oil-hating/carbon hybrid – eliminating the need for a separate lining, making this lighter, smaller, and easier to pack away.
GORE-TEX® Performance Shell: Specifically engineered to form an impenetrable barrier against wind and water while maintaining breathability, this waterproof material uses a two-layer construction for a lighter, softer feel – and in a three-layer construction for a more heavy-duty alternative.