Protect your lower half with waterproof, fully seam-sealed Gore-Tex® pants that deliver durable coverage when skinning uphill from base camp or maneuvering down narrow chutes. The Gore-Tex® 2L exterior resists abrasion and will remain waterproof and windproof in the worst winter weather. A classic fit leaves plenty of room for deep, forward-leaning knee bends while holding an edge on steep slopes. If an avalanche is triggered, the nearly weightless embedded RECCO® transponder in these pants can be pinpointed by detectors carried by a rescue team.
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Recco® avalanche rescue reflector
- Adjustable waist tabs
- Belt loops with clip integration
- Flap-cover, water-resistant zip hand pockets
- Water-resistant PU zip cargo pocket with Loft Lift System and phone pocket
- Water-resistant PU zip cargo pocket with Loft Lift System and radio holder
- Flap-cover, water-resistant zip inner-thigh vents with mesh gussets
- Reinforced cuffs with cuff-zip gussets
- Stretch gaiter with gripper elastic and boot hook
- shell: 75D 140 g/m² (4.13 oz/yd²) GORE-TEX® 2L fabric—100% polyester dobby / lining: 40D 50 g/m² 100% nylon honeycomb taffeta
- Avg Weight:
- 1 lb 10.8 oz (760 g)
- S 30”, R 32”, L 34”
- Lifetime Warranty
GORE-TEX® delivers the industry’s most innovative and highest performance waterproof, windproof and breathable weather protection.
GORE-TEX® Pro: Provides maximum ruggedness that’s ideal for extreme and extended use, and provides up to 28% increased breathability combined with durability and windproof properties.
GORE-TEX® Active Shell: Provides extreme breathability along with durable waterproof and windproof protection for all-weather, high-aerobic activities. It combines a lighter, thinner GORE-TEX® membrane, with fine denier performance textiles to deliver a streamlined three-layer construction. New for Spring ‘12, this brings a never-before-seen level of comfort performance to waterproof apparel.
GORE-TEX® Paclite®: Combining extreme breathability and durable wind and waterproof protection with minimum weight and pack volume, GORE-TEX® Paclite® shells use a specific membrane with a protective internal layer made of an oil-hating/carbon hybrid – eliminating the need for a separate lining, making this lighter, smaller, and easier to pack away.
GORE-TEX® Performance Shell: Specifically engineered to form an impenetrable barrier against wind and water while maintaining breathability, this waterproof material uses a two-layer construction for a lighter, softer feel – and in a three-layer construction for a more heavy-duty alternative.