Hike along remote coastlines and cool off with a spontaneous dip in the water wearing versatile, quick-drying 10” trunks designed with a no-chafe backing for next-to-skin comfort. The QuickDry treatment on these four-way-stretch shorts discourages water absorption, enabling you to roam from the river to the trail with ease. Active fit is relaxed at the waist with a slimmer cut through the leg.
- Active fit has a slightly slimmer cut through the thigh
- Features our new premium hex dobby weave backer for reduced chafing, quick dry time
- Slash hand pockets
- Triple needle stitching at critical seams
- Welted secure pocket at side and back
- Recycled-rubber military button at center front
- Quattro stretch
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50+
- 75D 153 g/m² 90% polyester, 10% elastane four-way stretch woven with hex dobby backer
- Average Weight:
- 130 g (4.59 oz)
- R 10”
- Lifetime Warranty
The sun-protection properties of a woven or knit fabric are dependent upon the transmission, absorption and reflection of UV radiation. The fiber type, dye, construction and finishes determine these characteristics. Our UPF-rated garments offer very good UV protection from prolonged exposure to the sun.