As the days get warmer, hit the trails in 10" cargo shorts that are now updated with an abrasion-resistant midweight nylon for improved durability. Constructed with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture and keep the midweight abrasion-resistant nylon exterior dry when exposed to light rain. Relaxed fit offers freedom of movement when bounding down the trail. This product contains over 90% bluesign® approved fabric—a standard for environmentally responsible production.
- Relaxed fit
- Durable, midweight, abrasion-resistant nylon
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Two hand pockets
- Two Velcro® secure cargo pockets
- Secure-zip pocket at right rear
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50
- bluesign® approved fabric
- 70D 168 g/m² 100% nylon faille woven
- Avg Weight:
- 190 g (6.7 oz)
- R 10”
- Lifetime Warranty
The sun-protection properties of a woven or knit fabric are dependent upon the transmission, absorption and reflection of UV radiation. The fiber type, dye, construction and finishes determine these characteristics. Our UPF-rated garments offer very good UV protection from prolonged exposure to the sun.