Run freely in non-restrictive performance running shorts constructed with split sides and body-mapped stretch panels below the rear waistband for increased mobility. Updated design features FlashDry™ technology to accelerate the drying time of these lightweight shorts and regulate body temperature. Liner brief and seamless inner thigh area offer a streamlined fit that reduces chafing. Secure pocket stores a small personal item for safe keeping and rear pocket provides easy access to gels while on the trail. Comfortable waistband adjusts with a draw cord.
- No inner-thigh seam
- Secure pocket
- Easy-access pockets
- Pieced inner-comfort-fit brief
- Energy gel pockets on rear
- Body-mapped stretch panels for mobility
- Comfort fit waistband with drawcord
- Reflective logos
- body: 54 g/m² 100% polyester ripstop
- panel: 90 g/m² polyester mesh
- liner: 95 g/m² 100% polyester liner with FlashDry™
- Avg Weight:
- 3.53 oz
- Lifetime Warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry.
- Most effective moisture management.
- FlashDry will never wash out - or wear out.
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.
The sun-protection properties of a woven or knit fabric are dependent upon the transmission, absorption and reflection of UV radiation. The fiber type, dye, construction and finishes determine these characteristics. Our UPF-rated garments offer very good UV protection from prolonged exposure to the sun.