Remain agile while crossing over rugged terrain wearing our performance running shorts that offer an unrestricted range of movement. Constructed with a comfortable liner brief and body-mapped stretch panels for maximum mobility. FlashDry™ technology offers superior moisture management and regulates body temperature. Rear easy-access zip pocket secures energy gels or car keys.
- Body-mapped stretch mesh panels for mobility
- Rear zip pocket
- Reflective logos
- body: 86 g/m² 200% polyester poplin / panel: 141 g/m² 100% polyester tricot / liner: 87% g/m 100% polyester with FlashDry™
- Avg Weight:
- 3.6 oz
- Lifetime Warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ fabrics feature a microporous additive that accelerates the removal of moisture from the skin and speeds evaporative drying. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry.
- Most effective moisture management.
- FlashDry is permanently embedded in the yarn and won’t wash out.
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.
The sun-protection properties of a woven or knit fabric are dependent upon the transmission, absorption and reflection of UV radiation. The fiber type, dye, construction and finishes determine these characteristics. Our UPF-rated garments offer very good UV protection from prolonged exposure to the sun.