Getting caught in the rain without a cab in sight isn’t a deal breaker when you’re wearing our hooded, waterproof rain jacket. Nylon twill HyVent® 2L technology offers durable multi-layer waterproofing that remains breathable. Pockets on the chest have Velcro® flap closures and feature a media pocket with cord guide to streamline your headphones.
- Removable hood
- Chest pockets with Velcro® closure
- Internal media pocket with cord guide
- Adjustable cuffs with Velcro® closure
- Reverse-entry zip hand pockets
- Adjustable drawcord at hem
- Embroidered logo at left chest and back right shoulder
- body: 70D x 160D 140 g/m² HyVent® 2L–100% nylon twill
- lining: 70D 63 g/m² 100% nylon taffeta
- Average Weight:
- 711 g (25 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
A waterproof, breathable technology utilizing a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. HyVent® technology has been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function while also maintaining an optimum level of breathability. To test the level of waterproofness, we subjected HyVent® garments to 20 wash cycles, where garments retained an average of more than 60 PSI on the waterproofing Mullens test.