Win the battle with this versatile wet-weather slayer that can be worn with or without the insulated liner. The durable HyVent® exterior jacket provides waterproof, yet breathable protection to keep your winter layers dry. An internal media tablet pocket allows you to carry a larger electronic item without stashing it in your backpack. Zip in the warm 700-fill down liner for outstanding thermal warmth on the coldest days of the year. Crafted of water-resistant ripstop nylon, the liner will also deflect light snow and rainfall when worn as a standalone jacket.
- lining: 50D 76 g/m2 100% recycled polyester taffeta with WR
- liner insulation: 700 fill down
- Adjustable removable hood
- Center front zip closure with snap placket
- Snap chest pocket
- Internal Napoleon media pocket with cord guide
- Metro pocket
- Media tablet pocket
- Dual-entry compartment zip hand pockets
- Adjustable drawcord system at hem of liner jacket
- Embroidered logo at left chest and back right shoulder
- Down liner jacket with zip hand pockets
- outer jacket TNF Black: 75D 143 g/m² 100% polyester HyVent® 3L
- lining: 70D 63 g/m² 100% nylon taffeta / liner body: 20D 42 g/m² 100% polyester ripstop with DWR
- Avg Weight:
- 1746 g (64.6 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- shell 33”, liner 26”
- Lifetime Warranty
A waterproof, breathable technology utilizing a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. HyVent® technology has been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function while also maintaining an optimum level of breathability. To test the level of waterproofness, we subjected HyVent® garments to 20 wash cycles, where garments retained an average of more than 60 PSI on the waterproofing Mullens test.
Using only the highest quality goose down in all of our products, The North Face® tests each lot of down at three stages of production for loftiness, moisture resistance and ability to regain loft after compression.
The fill power of goose down is an indicator of two important features: warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility, both critical to retain warmth and furnish comfort. True fill power is measured by placing one ounce of goose down in a graduated cylinder and measuring the volume the down occupies in cubic inches. The North Face® products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, which represents the highest quality down commercially available.