MEN'S TIBERIUS TRICLIMATE
Please wait while page loads...
- Color: HIGH RISE GREY / PACHE GREY HIGH RISE GREY / PACHE GREY NAUTICAL BLUE / ASPHALT GREY BIKING RED / ASPHALT GREY NOTTINGHAM GREEN / ASPHALT GREY TNF BLACK / TNF BLACK ASPHALT GREY / TNF BLACK
- Size Advisor
- Size: XS S M L XL XXL 3XL
Get outside throughout the winter season with this highly adaptable new Triclimate® jacket that offers breathable, waterproof protection paired with heavyweight fleece insulation. The outer jacket is constructed with fully sealed seams and features HyVent® 2L technology for multi-layer waterproofing that remains breathable during stages of aerobic activity. The Velcro® stormflap covers the zippered front to seal out chilly air. A removable hood and pit-zip vents allow you to customize your coverage on the trail. The rugged 300-weight gridded fleece interior jacket beefs up your thermal insulation on the coldest winter days, and provides ample warmth when worn alone during the milder days of the season.
- Internal media pocket
- Waterproof, breathable, seam sealed
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Fully adjustable removable hood
- Brushed chin guard lining
- Center front stormflap with zip and Velcro® closure
- Two secure-zip hand pockets
- Chest pocket
- Pit-zip vents
- Hem cinch-cord
- [Triclimate®] 300-weight gridded fleece
- body: 70D 136 g/m² (4.79 oz/yd²) 100% nylon / Triclimate® insulation: 300-weight gridded fleece
- Avg Weight:
- 1250 g (44.09 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
A waterproof, breathable technology utilizing a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. HyVent® technology has been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function while also maintaining an optimum level of breathability. To test the level of waterproofness, we subjected HyVent® garments to 20 wash cycles, where garments retained an average of more than 60 PSI on the waterproofing Mullens test.