Stay warmer this winter while exploring your own backyard or traveling to distant cities in this 600-fill insulated jacket. The heavyweight polyester jersey body is reinforced with woven shoulders and sleeves that are treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed light snowfall and rain. High-loft water-resistant goose down insulates even while wet and dries quickly for your comfort. A snap and Velcro® stormflap covers the front zipper to shut out snow, sleet, and rain. The attached hood is adjustable and features faux-fur trim that can easily be removed.
- Adjustable fixed hood with removable faux fur
- Center front zip closure with snap and Velcro® placket
- Chest pocket with snap flap closure
- Internal media pocket with cord guide
- Dual-entry hand pockets with zip and snap closure
- Velcro® adjustable cuffs
- Adjustable drawcord system at hem
- Embroidered logo at left chest and back right shoulder
- body: 300 g/m² 100% polyester jersey / yoke and sleeves: 70D x 20D 153 g/m² 52% cotton, 48% nylon plain weave with WR
- insulation: 600 fill water-resistant down
- Avg Weight:
- 1088 g (38.4 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
Using only the highest quality goose down in all of our products, The North Face® tests each lot of down at three stages of production for loftiness, moisture resistance and ability to regain loft after compression.
The fill power of goose down is an indicator of two important features: warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility, both critical to retain warmth and furnish comfort. True fill power is measured by placing one ounce of goose down in a graduated cylinder and measuring the volume the down occupies in cubic inches. The North Face® products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, which represents the highest quality down commercially available.