MEN'S ANDEN TRICLIMATE
Please wait while page loads...
- $200.00 - $220.00
- Color: PACHE GREY / ASPHALT GREY PACHE GREY / ASPHALT GREY BIKING RED / ASPHALT GREY WARM OLIVE GREEN / ASPHALT GREY NAUTICAL BLUE / ASPHALT GREY COSMIC BLUE / ASPHALT GREY TNF BLACK / TNF BLACK
- Size Advisor
- Size: S M L XL XXL 3XL
For versatile performance in cool to cold conditions, this three-in-one jacket integrates the protection of a waterproof hard shell with the lightweight warmth of a soft-shell liner. The waterproof HyVent® exterior remains breathable during aerobic activity in wet weather. Zip out the TKA 100 fleece liner to wear for lightweight warmth outdoors during transitional weather, or as a standalone jacket indoors at the mountain house.
- Media pocket with cord egress streamlines headphone wires
- Attached adjustable hood
- Two secure-zip hand pockets
- Self fabric adjustable cuff tabs
- [Triclimate®] Two secure-zip hand pockets
- body: 75D 110 g/m² (3.88 oz/yd²) 100% polyester HyVent® / Triclimate: 100 g recycled polyester fleece
- Avg Weight:
- 960 g (33.86 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
A waterproof, breathable technology utilizing a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. HyVent® technology has been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function while also maintaining an optimum level of breathability. To test the level of waterproofness, we subjected HyVent® garments to 20 wash cycles, where garments retained an average of more than 60 PSI on the waterproofing Mullens test.