Surround your torso with high-loft 550-fill natural goose down insulation for a considerable boost in warmth. Wear this quilted vest with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish as an outer layer on milder days, or as an insulating mid-layer on the coldest winter days. Designed with boxed baffling quilted to prevent down from shifting and eliminate cold spots.
- Zip-in compatible with complementary garments from The North Face®
- Two secure-zip hand pockets
- Stows in left-hand pocket
- Elastic binding at arm opening
- Contains 76% recycled content by weight
- bluesign® approved fabric
- body: 50D 65 g/m² (2.29 oz./yd²) 53% recycled polyester 47% polyester ripstop (bluesign® approved fabric) / insulation: 550 fill goose down
- Avg Weight:
- 370 g (13.05 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
Using only the highest quality goose down in all of our products, The North Face® tests each lot of down at three stages of production for loftiness, moisture resistance and ability to regain loft after compression.
The fill power of goose down is an indicator of two important features: warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility, both critical to retain warmth and furnish comfort. True fill power is measured by placing one ounce of goose down in a graduated cylinder and measuring the volume the down occupies in cubic inches. The North Face® products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, which represents the highest quality down commercially available.