Layer up on crisp days downtown with this modern update of our classic, 550-fill insulated Nuptse jacket. Durable, nylon canvas shoulder overlay and a snap-down front give this warm vest a casual look. For handsfree listening, drop your MP3 player in the internal pocket and loop your headphone wires through the cord guide.
- A classic style that's insulated with 550-fill down and sports a snap-down front
- Full-zip front with snap placket
- Overlay on shoulders for added durability
- Welt zip hand pockets
- Adjustable drawcord at hem
- solid: 70 g/m² 100% nylon ripstop / print: 100% polyester ripstop / overlay: 206 g/m² 100% nylon canvas / insulation: 550 fill down
- Avg Weight:
- 566 g (20 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
Using only the highest quality goose down in all of our products, The North Face® tests each lot of down at three stages of production for loftiness, moisture resistance and ability to regain loft after compression.
The fill power of goose down is an indicator of two important features: warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility, both critical to retain warmth and furnish comfort. True fill power is measured by placing one ounce of goose down in a graduated cylinder and measuring the volume the down occupies in cubic inches. The North Face® products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, which represents the highest quality down commercially available.